Reminiscence.



» Sigh. Its either my mood's really bad this few day... » )': » If i cry a thousand tears. » If it's meant to be, it will be. » Before you walk into my life » As we are growing, our parents are getting older. » Happy Holiday! » A short one » To express not impress. » Hi
Thursday, May 3, 2012
What does it takes to make you stronger @ 6:33 PM


Sup sup. Yup, it's long since I've last posted stuff on my blogs, basically due to examination week. Hmm, papers went pretty smoothly except for the Poa paper.God damn it. It's not tough, just that i can't balance it no matter how many times I'd tried. 2 hours long paper, yet still unable to balance anything out. I felt so stupid. Everyone else seems to call it an easy paper, and were all able to balance it, EXCEPT for me. :/
Define stress.
I'm feeling it right now, seriously. Have to force myself to wake up at 4a.m every exam days, and only sleep after 11p.m to study. I know last minute won't work, but well, i'm just gonna give it a shot. Spam key words into my brain, spam formula essays etc. I swear this is tough. Panda eyes, pimples all coming out too. Damn it, not to forgot i'm getting fatter and fatter. I didn't eat much though. And i work out. I ran as many times as possible in a week with my sister, either in the early morning or late evening. I RUN OK! Yet those fatty fats want to party in my stomach, thighs.I want muscles, not fats! Ugh. So much things bothering me. But looking at the positive side, hehe, after hard work comes FREEDOM! I'll be going Cambodia with the school during the June holiday! Oh my gosh, best thing that's gonna happen in my life! Never been on plane before, and the furthest country I'd went, is Malaysia. Hmm.. So looking forward to it. :D It's 6 days, i suppose. Haha, Miss me people, miss meeeee. :D
Shall end this post here.


                                                 
                                            Cheese. ^^v

Henno.
Welcome.

Tag before leaving and I'll love you. :B

Prologue.
I'm awesome.


Sweet 16. 2511♥.
I'm studying in Boonlay Secondary. In a crazy and wild class called, 4E5.
I can joke, i can be friendly. But once you irritate me, you will see how fierce i get. Hate me, shoo. Love me, stay. I write what my heart says. Therefore, if you wish to know me better, stay tune. (:

Affiliates.
Please don't leave me.

Brenda
Felicia
HuiShan
Mathilda
Sheena
Valerie


thank you for visiting we-spell-love.blogspot.com ! :)